Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring Cleaning
After slacking off for several weeks, I felt it was time I motivate myself to do some a lot of cleaning.
Now if you live in a place where 2 women work from home then you will have an idea of how much clutter my sister and I accumulate.
Tons and tons of 'junk'. I'm sure you get the idea.
After we had our lunch delivered from Tapa King, it was time to don our 'cleaning' clothes, put our hair up, get the broom, the dust pan, rags and cleaning detergents.
Pledge, Mr Muscle, Greenex, Zim glass cleaner.
I also cranked up my media player real loud.
On shuffle mode we cleaned while listening to:
  • Feist "Inside and Out"
  • Steve Tyler "Just feel better"
  • Keane "Everybody's Changing"
  • Lifehouuse "Blind"
  • The Speaks "High"
  • James Blunt "You're Beautiful"
  • Aqualung "Brighter than Sunshine"

  • 4 hours later of sorting out documents, brochures, decluttering the closets, arranging shoes, dusting off appliances, throwing away expired goods in the pantry, polishing the stove, tying up old newspapers and cleaning the bathroom - we now have 1 ... 2 ... 3 .... Ok make that 5 piles of garbage bags.
    Now it's time for a quick shower before I park myself in front of the telly to watch "American Idol". =)

    No comments: