Friday, March 24, 2006

Travelocity
Plans are brewing for a short out-of-town-but-within-the-country trip, the first week of April.
The English writer, Gilbert K. Chesterton aptly said:
"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land."
It is time I discover more about my own country after I've gallivanted all over the globe. So my sister and I plan to take off for a few days before Holy Week.
I can't really divulge much because we are still dealing with the 3 S of traveling:
1. Coordinating our Schedules.
2. Scouting for affordable accommodations.
3. Sorting out our flight details.

I don't want to jinx it either.
Suffice it to say, there has been a sudden mood change in yours truly. From fretting about my dull existence, now I'm simply giddy with excitement.
Naturally, I have to shed a few pounds to look good in my pictorial pictures.
Ok, let "Operation Starvation" commence tomorrow, right now! Bring it on! =)

No comments: