Saturday, April 22, 2006

This past week in "twos"
I re-read 2 books to draw in their inspirational quotes and witty charm to keep me in my positive frame of mind:
"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho and "The 5 people you meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom.

I watched 2 movies at the cinemas:
"Tristan and Isolde" for only P99 at the Shangri-la Cineplex (their special promo on Mondays and Tuesdays during the summer months).
"RENT" which I loved because I am a big sucker for musicals.

I binged at 2 of my favorite restaurants in town:
Mini Shabu Shabu (Shangri-la branch) which is the only time I don't mind cooking my food. Heh
Dencio's branch over at Harbour Square which has a panoramic view of the Bay walk and Manila Bay.

I received emails from 2 people from my past which made me smile. =)

Happy Weekend!

No comments: