Sunday, June 18, 2006

His Family, Movies and good food.
Those are just a few of my father's favorite things.
So what better way to spend the day that honors the "padre de familia" than to indulge his whims.
Lunch was at "Chinese Monk" in Rockwell. We feasted on salted fish fried rice, classic pepper steak, seafood hot pot, oyster cake and mango pudding with sago. It was our first time there and we immensely enjoyed their tasty cuisine. Much to our chagrin though we found out it would be closing down by the end of this month. Quel dommage!
The film was a very interesting tale of a bank robbery with a twist. Great cast, excellent script and artfully fluid direction by Spike Lee.
We all had a great time.

I have a deep affectionate bond with my father.
He is my life, my source of inspiration, my everything!
There are not enough words in the dictionary to express my sentiments towards my father. So I won't even attempt to make this post, an emotional tribute to my Dad. The only guy in my life I love unconditionally far and beyond the edge of this vast universe.
I'm glad, Father's Day was indeed a happy one. =)

No comments: