Saturday, July 01, 2006

"Dreams are my reality, a wondrous world where I like to be"
It is rather odd that I can vividly recall my dream, last night. Ok so it wasn't last night. I went to bed after the Italy vs Ukraine game which ended at around 5:10 AM. Italy won 3 - 0 against Ukraine and they are scheduled to meet Germany, next week. Geeez!
Speaking of Germany, their game with Argentina was fit to be deemed a World Cup finals game. Both teams were equally impressive and either deserved to win although I was obviously rooting for Argentina. I'm totally disappointed with Coach Pekerman's decisions to substitute his key players in the second half. It was a crazy move which cost Germany to catch up and eventually win the penalty shootouts.
What was he thinking??? Really terrible decision.

Ooops I digressed.

So in my dream, there were a lot of snakes. There was one green king cobra with a bright red patch on its chest who was chasing me all over.
At least I presume it was me, I didn't see myself clearly.
It ended when the cobra caught up with me and bit me in the foot.
I woke up, had lunch and waited patiently for my turn to use the laptop.
So there I was researching online for dream interpretations regarding my disturbing dream when my father asked me what I was up to.
Naturally I told him about my dream and he tells me that reading up about it won't help me at all. It is best I just pray the rosary and forget about it.
Being the sarcastic skeptic that I am, I saw it as his way of making me go to hear Mass tomorrow. Anyways, I did manage to read up on a few meanings.
This one gave different interpretations about my snakes dream. Suffice it to say, it ain't really positive to dream about snakes.
It is just a bit daunting for me to actually vividly recall the appearance of the cobra. So much so that if I was a witness in a crime the sketch artist would completely ace the drawing of the 'suspect'. In my case it isn't a person but a menacing reptile.
But contrary to the song "Reality" by Richard Sanderson where he states:
Dreams are my reality,
a wondrous world where I like to be
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
although it's only fantasy

Well I rather not live in that particular dream.
No, thanks!

No comments: