Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I am the ultimate procrastinator, yes I am
As you would have probably guessed by the title of this post, I still haven't gotten my monitor fixed.
I keep postponing the inevitable.
Simply because I'm not in the mood.
Think about it.
I need to carry my heavy monitor from my bedroom down the stairs to the living room. Then lose any sensation on my arms while I drag it to the elevator. I carry it while I walk to the parking slot across this building, huffing and puffing as I drop it in the trunk of the car. Of course, I have to carry it to the repair shop. Then same scenario when I get it back from the shop.
Ugh! How tedious.
Plus having to do this task in this terrible weather ultimately dampens my resolve.

So far I've managed to do just fine, thank you.
During the day, I go to internet cafes.
At nights, I sneak in on my sister's laptop.

I know I have to get it fixed eventually.

I can't keep coming up with excuses, excuses and more excuses.

No comments: