Friday, July 21, 2006

Not a good sign
A few minutes after I wrote my previous post, my screen suddenly turned completely pink. A bright glaring shade of pink covered the entire screen.
My initial reaction was to tap the back of the monitor. Nothing happened.
My next reaction was to reboot the system. I waited with abated breath as it loaded. Same thing! The screen was still pink.
I told myself I better eat my dinner first before I start to cry out of frustration. Yes, I have been known to cry buckets of tears whenever I have techical problems with my computer.
Like that would solve anything, right?
I had dinner, watched TV, did the dishes as well as some ironing.

It is now 2:45 AM, I am using my sister's laptop to post this entry because the glare from my pink monitor is seriously making my head ache and hurting my eyes.



As the above cartoon states, now I will probably have more time to clean the house. A brief hiatus from blogging too while I scramble for funds to either fix the monitor or simply replace it with a brand new one.

No comments: