Friday, July 07, 2006

Scam
From: Google AdSense
Mailed-By: google.com
To: daphnelaura@gmail.com
Date: Jul 1, 2006 6:22 AM
Subject: *Google AdSense Account Disabled

Hello Daphne *******,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on the Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your Google AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected advertisers.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team


I received the above email a week ago.
Since October 2005, there were Google Adsense Ads on my other blog. At the end of June 2006 I earned about US$ 101.56 and now they suspend my google adsense account? Wtf!!!.

Damn it.
I thought that Google was a reputable company.
I guess not.

Thanks for nothing!

No comments: