Thursday, August 17, 2006

Click away!
No, I'm not referring to the Adam Sandler movie which I have no intention of watching. It seems to have a rather preposterous plot. The only Adam Sandler movies I tolerated were "The Wedding Singer", "50 First Dates" and "Spanglish" because he portrayed believable characters and not some miserable loner/nutcase with a bunch of punchlines to draw in laughs.

Anyways, I was alluding to Time magazine's compilation of "25 (web)sites we can't live without." The article is a sidebar story to their main feature "50 Coolest Websites" for the year 2006.
Out of the 25 sites, I'm familiar with 11 of them while the rest are not really applicable unless you live in the US of A.
A pity because if Netflix was available here, I'd probably be their lifetime member. Never mind if I went bankrupt in the process.

So click away, discover these interesting websites, expand your web browsing horizon. Yes I know. This would just feed our internet addiction.
But I can't think of anything better to do, can you? =)

No comments: