Monday, October 02, 2006

Celebrate good times, come on!

Today my sister dearest celebrated her birthday. My baby sister. My only sibling. The taller one.
The more mature, more responsible and more sane than silly old petite ME.

This is the picture of her birthday cake. The one that Linden Suites gave her. The yummy Sans Rival textured cake that melts in your mouth. The one with a lone candle which she had to blow out in front of people who were having breakfast this morning at the coffee shop. She tried to keep a straight face although deep inside I know she hated it. She doesn't like to draw attention. She thinks it is really cheesy and embarrassing when the waiters in the restaurant show up with a cake to greet someone on their birthdays. I had to control myself from bursting from laughter from the cringed look on her face when she heard them singing "Happy Birthday" as they approached our table. The cake that I am now currently bingeing on (this is my 3rd helping, yes I'm a glutton) as I write this post using the broadband Internet connection in this hotel room.

Happy Birthday lil one.
I swear I had no idea they were going to do that to you, this morning.
I sincerely hope you won't take revenge on me on the 19th when I turn a year older.
If you do, I would absolutely disown you, for sure.
Heh, just kidding!
You know I love you and I always will. =)

No comments: