Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Foreign Films Fest Galore (yet again)
Ok so I'm back home. Nice and cozy in my little nook. We now have electricity but no cable TV. The phone lines are working so I can access the Internet albeit it is back to my dial up connection but hey I ain't complaining.

The 3 days, 2 nights stay at the Linden Suites was a major relief. We had cable TV, broadband Internet connection, a bathtub with hot water for our showers, a Jacuzzi (on the 9th floor) and a microwave oven for those butter popcorn I've craved for the longest time.

Now it's back to the nitty gritty grind of my routinary life. What better way to feel normal again than to indulge in my biggest passion - movies.
This week 2 major film festivals commence.
  • Pelicula 2006 - the 5th Festival of Spanish and Latin American Films. October 3 to October 15, 2006.
    Cinema 1 Greenbelt 3. Ticket prices are only P50.00!
    Click here for the schedule of films to be shown.
  • The German Film Festival October 04 to October 08, 2006.
    Shangri-la Cineplex. Ticket prices are only P50.00.
    Click here for the film sked.

See you at the movies! =)

No comments: