Friday, October 27, 2006

Meme time
First, it was painful tummy spasms now I have a nasty cold. Eeeps! So I'm all medicated, feeling drowsy yet I'm in the mood to answer a meme which I copied from their blogs =)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"calling. But inevitably they opened up - as they had not opened up to" - Flags of Our Fathers by James Bradley with Ron Powers. A book which I finally finished reading. It would forever haunt my mind with very graphic descriptions of the brutal atrocities which the Japanese military inflicted upon the American soldiers who invaded Sulfur Island aka Iwo Jima.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ok, now what?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Survivor: Cook Islands live telecast on Studio 23. It was just a silly recap of scenes not aired from previous episodes. Yawn!

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
3:30 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:40 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sister typing away on her laptop.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday to buy cough medicine.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The mirror.

9. What are you wearing?
A blue batik inspired sun dress I bought in Boracay.

10. Did you dream last night?
No

11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier when I called my mother on the phone.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A charcoal portrait of me and a round wall clock from Istanbul, Turkey.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
No but I read an email from my best friend who told me about this really weird Japanese film he watched at the ongoing Tokyo International Film Festival.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It is fun.

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Guardian.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Plane tickets so I can travel all over the world.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I haven't read a single Harry Potter book nor do I intend to start. Not really my genre of reading material.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Educate every single child on earth.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not really.

20. George Bush
The name of 2 U.S. Presidents.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Daniella Marie.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Carlo.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, why not?

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
What took you so long to get here?

No comments: