Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Not again!
Yesterday, I craved for something sweet so I went to a branch of Go Nuts donuts to get my sugar rush. A box of 3 Choco Nut Sprinkle Zigzag (yummy!) then she asks for my name so I can claim it from the counter.
As some of the readers of this blog know, I've stopped using DAPHNE because they keep getting it wrong. It vexes me to high heavens when they would spell it as Dafne, Defni and once someone actually wrote Delfin. Well duh?!
I started using the name Sara just for the heck of it until my best friend named his now 8 month old baby daughter Sara so I totally lost interest in the name. Why? It's a long story. Forget it, I won't elaborate.
So there I was standing at the cashier, she asked me again for my name because I had this blank look on my face. I blurted out LAURA. Fair enough. That's my second name I might as well make good use of it, right? 5 minutes later, I get my diabetes inducing snack and upon checking the receipt. Guess what? My name was printed out as L-O-R-A.
Geez they still got my name, wrong.
Arghh!

No comments: