Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A change of heart
I know I said in an earlier post that I was a Scrooge.
I don't get into the whole frenzy of the Yuletide season.
Well, guess what?
I have had a change of heart.
Why?
I was mortified and stricken by this numbing fear when my mother had trouble breathing. So the day after my mother was hospitalized, I realized that life is too precious.
I need to be more positive and make extra effort to be upbeat for the sake of my family especially during this merriest of seasons, a holiday which my mother loves so much.


So I illuminated my loft with bright, colorful decors

Nativity set

Christmas Wreath under the staircase



I spent an entire day at the Mall of Asia for my Christmas shopping


Giant Christmas tree at the Mall of Asia



I placed the gifts beside my tiny Christmas tree

my tiny Christmas tree



I've been making the rounds of the different night bazaars
(Greenhills, Libis, World Trade Center) for some bargain hunting

Christmas show, Greenhills Shopping Center




Happy Holidays everyone! =)

No comments: