Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Rach from My Soulful Thoughts included my blog in her list of Thinking Blogger Awards. She is one of the sweetest persons in the blogosphere who lovingly writes about her family. I'm tickled pink and flattered by her praises!

Daphne of My Little Moments - Daphne is one of my very first blog friends. Daphne has a passion for watching movies, reading books and traveling which she generously shares with her readers. I like her honest and straightforward attitude. She openly shares random aspects in her life and I admire her candid and witty approaches
Thanks, Rach! You made me smile, today. Believe me I needed that. I've spent my time melting in this sweltering heat coughing one of my lungs out and playing a silly game - blowing my nose till my ears pop then attempting to shoot the very soggy wet tissue paper into the garbage bin from various distance. Yes I am easily amused! So despite being overly medicated to the point of hallucinating, I'm returning the favor and posting my own list.

Here are the rules of the Thinking Blogger Award:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Here's my list:
1. Girlie is one of the first few bloggers to comment on my blog. She leads an active life. A doting mother to two growing kids. She is a feisty DIYer who belly dances and takes beautiful wedding pictures. All that and she still maintains her svelte figure, she is really one hip and cool Momma!

2. Snglguy rants, raves, whines about everything but also dines in many food outlets. So even though I don't necessarily agree with some of his highly opinionated views, I still read his blog, daily. Because deep inside, according to the few he has EB with, he is a nice and jolly old chap!

3. Toe writes from the heart about her closely knitted big family, her current stint in the land of the Angkor Wat, her numerous hobbies and interests and her Honey, of course. Her anecdotes about her life are fascinating snippets to read.

4. Pinoy Penman is the online blog edition of Butch Dalisay's column which appears every Monday in the Philippine Star. He writes eloquently about everything and anything under the sun. It is good to know that I can read his column online even though for some odd reason, the newsboy fails to deliver my hard copy of the Philippine Star.

5. Movie Exchange is obviously a site about movies, what else? It is managed by my cousin, G who writes reviews like a pro even though he is one busy dude with a hectic schedule. Yes, I do contribute to the site as well from time to time. For the simple reason that I believe in my former life I was a highly paid movie critic whose opinion either made or broke a film. Ha!

No comments: