Monday, May 07, 2007

Shameless Plugging
Remember that post I wrote last week with that meaningful quote, the one dated April 24, 2007?
OK I'll wait while you scroll down to that entry.
Read it?
Well apropos the first part of the quote which states:
"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do" ...

I figure this statement explains it all.

Daphne Laura: Film reviewer - is a certified former diplobrat who has lived in 5 different countries. She has curbed her wanderlust tendencies and is now based in Manila where she works on a freelance basis. A well traveled, voracious reader, her main passion is to watch movies. Her quest to continuously explore different cultures is fulfilled through the art of cinema. She doesn't mind reading subtitles and makes it a point to catch a few foreign languages films once in a while or if and when they make it to her neck of the woods.

Yay! I am part of a new website which features mostly independent movies. So far I've written 3 reviews for them.

The Science of Sleep
THE MOVIE-FANATIC - Monday, 07 May 2007
© THE MOVIE-FANATIC

Days of Glory
THE MOVIE-FANATIC - Monday, 07 May 2007
© THE MOVIE-FANATIC

SherryBaby
THE MOVIE-FANATIC - Monday, 07 May 2007
© THE MOVIE-FANATIC


So the first half of the 3 part mystery has been divulged.
Yes it has 3 parts, go figure! =)
As for the next 2 parts of the quote well it is still a major work in progress, so to speak. I'm still charming my way in and I'm still saving up, respectively.

Abangan!

No comments: