Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast
It has been a while since I did a meme so here's one for today.

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
I pluck my eyebrows only in the wee hours of the morning. Alright, maybe it isn't funny, it sounds rather weird.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
A harp

Salad
How long is your hair?
I'd say about 4 inches below my shoulders or is it merely 3 inches? Heck I'm not good at measuring things.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
Last night, D apologized for not sending me a text message to let me know he was already home from work. I was worried sick I thought maybe his cellphone got snatched or he had a mishap or he bumped his head inside the FX, developed amnesia and forgot all about me. Yes I do have a very active and neurotic imagination. Of course, I forgave him after lecturing him for about 30 minutes. Teehee!

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Microwave!

No comments: