Saturday, November 03, 2007

Meme Time
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
D, as usual!

2. What were you doing at 0800?
I'm not a morning person so I was still asleep

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Washing the dishes

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Ah I turned 38

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"ok you can pull the USB thumb drive out na"

6. How many beverages did you have today?
2 - coffee and water

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I use a light blue comb

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
the car wash for my sister's car at the parking lot of the Shangri-la Plaza

9. Where were you last night?
Home

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
Coin purse which I have to search for deep within my bag everytime I pay for anything

12. What’s the weather like today?
Pleasant enough, no sun, not too humid.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Mint chocolate which I haven't had in ages!

14. What excites you?
film festivals, out of town trips, special occasions and my dates with D

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, my hair needs a trim but the thing is my stylist has been assigned to another branch (all the way in SM North of all places) so I've been hesitant to try someone else

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Definitely

17. Do you talk a lot?
It depends on the company but not really.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
A friend of my sister but I don't really know him

20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes, yes

21. Are you a jealous person?
No

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Ash

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karl but he was just some guy I went out with just once

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My sister

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Ok hon c u l8r ingats ha, i love you!"

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No

27. Do you have curly hair?
More like wavy hair

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Baguio but nothing definite yet

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
No one

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch - rice, kaldereta with clear veggie soup

31. Will you get married in the future?
Yes, next year. Gosh!!!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
"The Lives of Others" a German film and the only film I caught at the recently concluded Cine Europa at the Shang Cineplex

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
D

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
I did it before I answered this meme

35. Are you currently depressed?
Not at all

36. Did you cry today?
No, do I have to??

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I decided to post this meme to prove I am not neglecting this blog, gone missing or abducted by aliens. Things have been hectic, period!

No comments: