Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post for 2007
My original plan was to post an entry about what made 2007 special. But I'm sure that by now the faithful readers of this blog know that the MAIN highlight for me this year was meeting D, falling in love with him, getting engaged and now just excitingly waiting for the day when we are bound together for life in holy matrimony! I believe you have read enough of my blossoming relationship so I won't bore you with more mushy stuff. But suffice it to say that 2007 was indeed a very good year for me! So I would just post a message I received in my email inbox a few hours ago:
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The foresight to know where you are going,
And the insight to know when you have gone too far

May you never forget what is worth remembering,
nor ever remember what is best forgotten

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through

May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live
May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold,
And at the end of all your rainbows may you find a pot of gold!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: