Friday, December 21, 2007

Prayers
Yesterday, I was shopping at Tiendesitas, Pasig with my sister and my mom when I got D's SMS. He was informed by his sister in the States that his 93 year old father suffered a mild heart attack and was confined in a hospital.
D last saw his aged parents 4 years ago when they came to the Philippines for a visit. They are kind hearted simple folks who have been together for over 50 years. Whenever I talk to D's mom over the phone, she always excitingly conveys to me their extreme pleasure that D is finally getting married. She has been wishing and praying for the longest time that D would settle down so that in her words "may mag aalaga sa kanya".

Kindly say a prayer for his full recovery so that some day D and I will get the chance to visit him in Seattle.

Thanks and God bless!

No comments: