Saturday, December 01, 2007

'Tis the season to send cards!
I am totally disoriented. I am losing track of time with everything I need to do. It is like I'm hopping from one stressful moment to another yet equally tension filled moment. I even have the dark circles under my puffy eyes to prove it!

Some days I am busy calling up suppliers getting quotations for missalettes, flowers and a wedding gown. Everything is way too expensive for my plan of a very simple wedding ceremony. You'll see like 8 wedding related websites on if you check my browsers. Gosh!

Other days I get sidetracked by trying to find a suitable place to live in which doesn't cost a fortune. D and I agreed it would be cheaper if we just transferred to another place instead of spending money on the complete renovation of his really old place. Property developers and real estate listings websites are plastered all over my desktop. Never mind that most if not all of these beautiful condos, townhouses and house and lots are way way beyond our limited income. I just get such an adrenaline rush looking at those floor plans!

Meanwhile, in the grander scheme of things, I still have film reviews to write (I seem to have hit a writer's block in this department), paid reviews to compose (I am motivated by the monetary value so I squeeze my brain till the last drop) and a million other things all vying for a piece of my ready to explode mind!

Giant Christmas tree at Mall of Asia


But let's get to the event closer at hand => Christmas! I accepted fellow blogger Kayni's offer to spread the holiday cheer. In her Thanksgiving entry dated November 22, she wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! And in the spirit of giving and the holiday season, I am going to send gifts to the first five special readers who will comment on this blog entry. I know a lot of you are overseas, so I will try to find something light and easy to send.

Before the end of 2007, I will send a card and physical gift to each of the first five people who comment here. The catch? Each person must make the same offer on her/his blog.


Now I hope you don't mind if I tweak the offer a bit. I am foregoing the physical gift part, I am really kuripot (cheap) that way! But I promise to send Christmas cards via snail mail your way if you are among the lucky 5 bloggers to comment for this entry. Fair enough? So leave a comment here and email me your mailing address at daphnelaura [at] gmail [dot] com! =)

No comments: