Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Feast
Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Diet Coke

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
A desk calendar, the accessories holder I mentioned in a previous post because I have no where else to put it and bottled mineral water

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I would say 9!

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I won't change the name of any city because there is a history behind the name. So why tamper with it?

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Nowadays trying to get things in order for my wedding rightfully stresses me out. While bending my fiance's ear about stressful stuff calms me down, he has that effect on me.

No comments: