Saturday, January 05, 2008

Packing
Well I'm referring to packing up the Christmas decors not me packing up my tons of junk stuff to move into our conjugal home. Truth be told, we or rather D has not found a new place yet for us. He keeps saying it is still early while I think we should have a place before the month of April so I will know what needs to be bought, which items to move and I can familiarize myself with the surroundings, etc etc. But anyways I won't get into the nitty gritty details, there is just too much to think about relocation wise, I sometimes wonder if it is worth moving at all!

The main topic of this post is about me packing up the decors into storage. I am the main person in charge of putting them up in this place. And what goes up must go down eventually, right? When my mother asked when would I do it (her way of hinting I should do it soon instead of point blank telling me to do it - yes I can read her like a book!) I jokingly told her "It isn't coming down it will be on till May for my wedding" followed by loud giggles and crackles of laughter!

But I woke up this morning and realized that I had some free time so what the heck, I might as well bring it down in case I get attacked by the lazy bug and leave it on until the advent of Christmas 2008. It further made me realize that Christmas 2008 will be spent in a new place (whatever that might be!) with probably new Christmas decors and in the company of my beloved D, my soon to be hubby! So yes that was motivation enough to untangle the lights snaking around the tiny tree, unhook the wreath dangling from the stairs, store the nativity set into its box and stuff the bright flowers into plastic bags and forcibly push all of them into the cabinet!

No comments: