Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spreading some linky love
I was tagged by Rach to spread this link loving in 2008

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:

- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

Add your blog url here …

The Strategist Notebook | Link Addiction |Ardour of the Heart | When Life Becomes a Book | The Malaysian Life | Yogatta.com | What goes under the sun | Roshidan’s Cyber Station | Sasha says | Arts of Physics | And the legend lives | My View, My Life | A Simple Life | What Women REALLY Think | Not Much More Than This | Jayedee | Jenn | Beth | Christie | Marla | Cailin | Simone | FlipFlopMom | Katrina | Gill’s Jottings | Work of the Poet | Wakela | Modern Day Goddess | Livin With Me | Writing in Faith | Maiylah’s Snippets | Soulful Thoughts of Rachel | My Little Moments you are next . . .



I am tagging Vanessa, Denden, Leah, Girlie, Em Dy

No comments: