Monday, March 31, 2008

10 things that made me happy
I was tagged by Vanessa.

Rules: Post 10 things that recently made you happy then tag 10 people and force them to post this on their blogs.


1. Eating at Pho Hoa. I still can't get enough of it!

2. Buying black waigu flip flops.

3. Receiving emails from my friends with words of encouragement whenever I bombard their inbox with my rantings.

4. Indulging in 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream which I haven't tasted in ages.

5. My sister thanking me for being supportive during her financial setback.

6. Finding the time to read at the end of the day before I doze off.

7. An uncle who just met D for the first time joking that D was 'pogi' :D hehehe.

8. Buying tickets to watch T0T0 in concert this week!

9. Attending the Pre Cana seminar which was pretty informative and very enlightening.

10. D telling me he loves me several times each day always puts a smile on my face.


I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to post it on your blog to brighten your warm weary day! =)

No comments: