Thursday, March 06, 2008

Change of plans

DaisypathWedding Ticker

There have been some major changes in our plans lately with roughly 2 months to go before our nuptials.

No, don't worry I am still getting married!

We or rather I (after all, I ALWAYS get the final say!) have decided to move the 'reception' to another venue for a variety of reasons. The new and now secret location (I don't want the paparazzi to show up! :D) gave us a better deal vis a vis the menu, parking coupons and of course the cost of providing nourishment to a group of more or less 25 people.

This is my only positive update for this week.

The negative or should I say my incessant worrying about other aspects on my impending marriage are reserved for the eyes and ears of my equally worrywart friends whose inbox are now bombarded with my numerous emails.

Their pieces of advice tend to keep me sane and at the same time make me want to pull all my hair off my head.

But I don't and I won't.

A bald bride is not a photogenic sight to behold!

No comments: