Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dear Mom
Happy Mother's day!!!

I know I have been such a bad itch lately.
I've lost my temper several times when you keep
hounding me regarding my wedding preparations.

I'm really sorry.

I know I should be cherishing these last few days,
I will be under your care instead of snapping at you.

I couldn't ask for a better mother in the whole world.
You have nurtured me for the past 39 years of my life.
You have enriched my life with so much blessings.
For the longest time I have always been the spoiled one.
You always took extra care of me.
Probably you thought I couldn't handle life.
I am the person I am now because of your unconditional love.
Your enduring faith in my abilities to succeed in anything
I endeavor to do is a great source of strength for me.

I want to thank you Mom for everything you've done for me.
Not only during these few months since I announced I was
getting married but since the day I was born.

Don't worry Mom I am in good hands with D.
I am lucky to have found him to spend the rest of my life with.
I am positive with God's help, you and Dad's proper guidance
and my sister relentless support, I will be strong enough to
face the pitfalls of marriage.
Your 40 year marriage (and still counting) with Dad
is truly inspirational in every sense of the word.

I love you, Mom!


Lovingly yours,
Your very soon to be bride daughter.


P.S
Mom I know this is a silly request but please try to contain your tears during the wedding. I don't want to start bawling my eyes out, ruin my make up and look like a raccoon in my wedding pictures.

No comments: