Monday, July 07, 2008

I feel the earth move under my feet
So there I was last night doing what I do best (online, browsing the Internet!) when suddenly I felt the floor move sideways. At first I thought oh geez am I having dizzy spells? *gasps* Could I be preggie na? *gasps again*

A few minutes later, I receive a text message from my sister (who lives on the 12th floor of a condo building) that there was an earthquake.

I rush down the stairs to ask hubby who was doing what he does best (cooking!) if he felt the earthquake. He shrugs "ah nope I didn't feel a thing."

Hmmm!

Later I find out that there was indeed an earthquake with an intensity of 3 that shook certain parts of Metro Manila with Baler, Quezon being the epicenter!

Yikes!

Here I thought that I would be much safer living in a two storey apartment than a condo unit but I guess if the earth moves it doesn't matter where you live. You will definitely move as well.

No comments: