Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 Memes
I got tagged by 2 fellow bloggers to answer memes, here goes:
This meme is courtesy of PrinsesaMusang

1. When was your first kiss and where?
The first person I kissed was probably my mother. Does that count?

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
It was ages ago and it lasted for 9 months.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
Well I didn't date much when I was a teenager so I guess this doesn't apply to me hehe

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
As I mentioned above, I wasn't into partying or dating in my teens so I didn't do any 'crazy' things in the name of love.


5. How long is your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
It was barely 3 years. The secret? Well as long as you are happy in every sense of the word and you feel that there is room for growth both individually and as a couple then by all means enjoy and cherish the relationship. But once it becomes such an effort and/or settles into a routine, you better ask yourself is it worth it? If you truly believe there is a fighting chance then stay together. On the other hand if there is even a tiny tinge of doubt, I suggest it is better to end it and find your own bliss at the expense of a break up. For me, it's that simple!

6. How long did you date before you start to settle down?
A year or maybe it is less than a year. Things just went by so fast

7. How long did you know he was the ONE?
It took me a while to be on the same page as him. He was pretty sure I was the ONE for him and although I knew it as well, I just needed some time to commit myself wholeheartedly.

8. Now at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date?
Hmm I think I need to have kid(s) first before I can answer this question.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I will be both depending on the circumstances

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Don't try too hard, just be yourself!





The second meme is a tag from Kayni



You Would Make an Okay 1930's Wife



You have some of the attributes of an ideal 1930's wife... but you probably didn't intend it to be that way.

You don't buy into retro gender roles, though you do embrace your femininity at times.

A 1930's man may find you passable, but you probably wouldn't want anything to do with him.



No comments: