Friday, September 12, 2008

Normal
If you check my online log activity this past week, you will notice that I did a lot of reading on Female Urinary Tract Infections. Thank God for the internet and its wide array of information on medical conditions.

I was in a state of discomfort the whole week, running up and down the stairs to answer the frequent call of nature. It wasn't pleasant to say the least. So despite the howling winds and the heavy downpour yesterday, we (D and I) managed to hail a cab to pay a visit to my doctor. Well, I was actually due for another check-up so we killed two birds with one stone, so to speak. My pap smear results are due next week. This morning I called my doctor and she said my urinalysis is normal. I should just drink plenty of fluids to wash out the impurities.

The good news is I don't have UTI.

The bad news is I'm still not expecting. Ay naku!


“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: