Wednesday, October 29, 2008

E-See Club Reminder

Last year for my birthday, my generous sister gifted me with an E-see Club membership. This card allows me to accumulate points every time I watch a movie at the Sh@ng Cineplex. However during that period last year, I was already busy planning my wedding so I hardly had time to see a film. Nowadays, I live too far away from that specific mall to merit a visit at the drop of a hat.

Last week, I received an email which states:

Dear Ms. Qxxxxxxxxx:

Our records indicate that you have not used your E-see Club card over the past 90 days. As you know, your membership will expire after 90 more days of inactivity.
We have several very good releases up, among them TROPIC THUNDER, THE STRANGERS, MAX PAYNE, IGOR and BODY OF LIES .
Hope you can visit the Shang Cineplex soon so you can enjoy the perks and benefits of your membership. See you at the Shang Cineplex soon!


Yikes!
I didn't realize it has been that long since I watched a movie, well at the Sh@ng Cineplex. The last time I was there was for the Cine Europa run but admission to those films were free of charge thus I didn't have to use my E-See Club Card. A quick check on their website reveals the current bunch of movies showing there don't appeal to me, one single bit.


Bummer!

No comments: