Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sisterhood
I'm back home after I spent two nights (Thursday & Friday) at my former residence. Reason: Pelikula, the 7th edition of the Spanish Film Festival is currently ongoing at the Greenbelt 3 Cinemas.

Last Thursday (October 2) was my everdearest sister's birthday. We had Chinese food for lunch at HK Chef located at HK Plaza in Macapagal Avenue. Then we watched a Spanish film at Greenbelt 3. D joined us for dinner at Restaurant Pia y Damaso, a Spanish themed eatery situated at the posh Greenbelt 5.

Friday was my pamper me day (waxing and hair treatment) after I heard first Friday mass at Megamall. Then last night D picked me up after my sister and I watched 2 Spanish films at Greenbelt!


Obviously this family loves to eat and we have the expanding waistline to prove it!

HK Chef: Chopsuey, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Beef in Black Pepper Sauce, Seafood Noodles for long life!



Special request from my sister: Steamed Crab and Lapu Lapu with Garlic Sauce






Dinner at Pia y Damaso: Lengua, Pumpkin Puree Soup, Chicken Pastel and Rellenong Bangus.

Note: We were all wondering who Pia was. It turns out she is the mother of Maria Clara. Information c/o of my husband who teaches Rizal.

No comments: