Friday, February 13, 2009

Zenni Optical

My vision in both eyes is really bad without eyeglasses. I guess, it comes with years of neglect. Besides, I believe I inherited it from my parents who both also wear prescription glasses. I also have some mild form of astigmatism in both eyes so my lens needs to be corrective in nature.

Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank is an interesting article about Zenni Optical in the NY Times?!. It gave informative and valuable health tips about eye care.

ZenniOptical provide a wide range of trendy Prescription Eyeglasses for only $8!. Their frames offer all type of lens like single vision, sun sensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses as well as bifocal and progressive lens. Visit their website and choose the perfect pair of eyeglasses to fit your lifestyle and your personality.

No comments: