Thursday, September 03, 2009

Timeless pieces

This month, D turns a year older. As always, I have a difficult time thinking what to give him for his birthday. I have this tendency to ask recipients what they want so it saves me the time and effort. Naturally when I asked D what he wanted. His never ending reply to all my inquiries for all important occasions (Christmas, birthdays and anniversaries) is 'nothing'.

The standard "I don't need anything as long as we are together, I will be happy" line definitely warms my heart. Yet it doesn't help at all in my eagerness to give him a token of appreciation for being a patient husband. Since he is celebrating a milestone this year, (ah nope he isn't turning 50 just yet!) my plan is to buy him a watch. An elegant timepiece with an expressive engraving at the back would certainly suit him.

I think watches are 'safe' gift items for men. The fine timepieces featured on www.bestoftime.com made me drool. I was surprised to learn there is a wide variety of this luxurious brand of elegant watches available. All of them are definitely 100% genuine and authentic. They come with their unique serial numbers with a 3 year warranty. Now all I need is to win the lottery so I can afford them! Hehe

No comments: