Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

So after I was done with errands at Rockwell, next stop was Glorietta mall.


These bells and Christmas balls adorn the lamp posts located at the center island of Ayala Avenue. They probably are well lighted up during evenings but traffic is horrendous in that part of town and I don't really go out at nights. :D


I didn't want to roll down the windows of the taxi for fear of getting my digicam snatched so it is a bit blurry. I also couldn't get a snapshot of some of the belens on top of the buildings along Ayala Avenue because there wasn't any traffic. hehe


These orange parols were the main Christmas decors inside Glorietta 4.
They were hanging from every nook and cranny of the mall.



This is the Christmas tree near the Ascott Residence (formerly known as Oakwood Suites) entrance to Glorietta 4.


Across the street is the imposing Glorietta 5 Mall which I haven't set foot in.


I just wanted to take a picture of the giant Christmas tree.

No comments: