Monday, November 23, 2009

Stressful Sungit Situations (SSS)



  • I've been under a lot of stress lately.

  • My computer has mood swings.

  • Sometimes it switches on ... other times it doesn't.

  • I have no idea what is wrong with it.

  • Money is a bit tight that I cannot afford to get it fixed.

  • I'm grateful that D lets me use his PC kasi he's at work naman.

  • But his PC has very basic programs and I miss using mine.

  • Speaking of repair, another major source of stress is my effort in ttc (trying to conceive).

  • A recent check up reveals I need (to put it bluntly) to get myself fixed, as well!

  • But I still need to wait till the next cycle for more conclusive tests.

  • My doctor seems upbeat so I guess that is a good sign.

  • But I can't help myself from worrying!

  • She also told me to lose some weight and exercise more!

  • Although I like to emphasize that weight gain isn't the major reason for my
    infertility, so there!

  • So I'm hungry most of the time and super sungit in the process, ha!

  • As I type this post, I can hear my stomach grumble.

  • My next check-up is scheduled a few days before we travel.
  • .
  • All of us are going to Singapore to visit my sister for the holidays.

  • D & I will be gone for 2 weeks.

  • I really wanted to stay longer!

  • Because I really miss having my sister around.

  • But D's break begins December 19 and classes start Jan. 4, 2010.

  • I know, I can always extend my stay but I'm married now.

  • And married women don't leave their husbands to cope on their own.

  • Even if I know for sure that D can survive by his lonesome self.

  • So yes I will return to noisy neighbors, leaking sinks and stress myself all over again.

  • In the meantime I am not yet in the mood to pack.

  • Nor in the mood to get it on kasi who knows we might get lucky? (daw!)

  • I'm simply tired, hungry and masungit.

  • I thought that bringing out the Christmas decor would lift my spirits.

  • But it doesn't help at all.

  • Blah!
  • No comments: