Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

I discovered this website through blogger Odette who also has an Etsy shop. It is the place to buy and sell all things handmade.

The Hearts for Haiti section offers handmade items on sale with free shipping to any part of the globe. 100% of the proceeds from this shop (after Etsy and PayPal fees) go directly to Doctors Without Borders (http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org). Hearts for Haiti is an Etsy collective of hundreds of Etsy shops who have generously donated items to raise money so we can assist the relief efforts in Haiti.




So I placed my order and after 2 long weeks, it finally arrived at my mailbox. It is a Lilac and Gold Engraved Balls with Vintaj Brass dangling earrings which I purchased from MichVanetta's shop all the way in the Land Down Under. =)

No comments: