Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finances

OK so I will admit that I'm a miser. As much as possible I like to set aside money to save. I guess it helps that I'm not a shopaholic. I just like to indulge once in a while but not on luxury items.

But.

Ever since I got married, my savings have been neglected. I still try to set aside a certain amount but I worry that it isn't sufficient enough. With prices of everything rising, I find it difficult to budget. Plus I got more expenses to add to my list now like fertility meds. They definitely don't come cheap. I lament the fact that it isn't included in the cheaper medicines law. Ugh!

This makes me think perhaps it is time we search for a valid HVG insurance for our medical needs. But unfortunately at the end of the day or month, there isn't much left from my budget so I can add insurance on the list of expenses to save for.

Sigh!

No comments: