Friday, April 16, 2010

Picture perfect Friday



Happiness is finding a pair of shoes that fits me!

I was unfortunately born with tiny feet. So finding the correct pair of shoes is a tedious process. This month has been doubly negative in terms of my fertility tests. The procedures drained me in every sense so I decided perhaps some retail therapy would boost my morale.

Normally I would avoid the shoes department due to the above stated reasons. But somehow I found myself standing among hundreds of shoes. I saw these strappy metallic brown sling backs, by accident. I tried them and they fit quite well. Imagine that!

Nevermind that I have no occasion to wear them. Nevermind that my toes get squashed from those straps. Nevermind that it's shiny.

It fits, it uplifted my spirits and that's all that matters to me. =)

No comments: