Tuesday, May 04, 2010

E-L-E-C-T-I-O-N 2010

I am getting pretty excited over the coming elections. First of all it is now automated so we won't have to write down the names. So it would be much easier. It is important we don't waste our ballot so make sure you have a list of the candidates you will be voting for with you. Secondly, I believe that our country is now in dire need of concrete reforms and drastic economic changes for us to be globally competitive. Thirdly, our ancestors went through many hardships and hurdles for the right of suffrage so it is only fair that we maintain the sanctity of our votes.

So I decided to check out my precinct number at the Comelec website and found all the necessary information I need to make my voting experience a breeze.



So don't forget to go out and vote on May 10, 2010. But kindly vote wisely! =)

No comments: