Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm lovin' it

That's the tag line of the McDonald's ad at the football stadiums at this year's World Cup held at various cities in South Africa.

I've always been an avid fan of soccer.

I figure that in basketball crazy Pinas, I may be one of the very few who actually watches men in tight shorts running after a ball trying their darnest to score a goal. But you should be aware that there is more to the game but I don't want to bore you with the technical details. hehe

I'm also glad that a local channel has decided to telecast the games. They show 3 matches daily at 7:30PM, 10PM and the unholy hour of 2:30 AM. My favorite teams are Italy and France. But I try to watch most of the games religiously, even the replays!

Oh I'm also very happy that I was able make a convert out of D so now he likes watching the games as well. Nevermind that he tends to snore after a few minutes of the second game. I know he is tired from teaching all day so it's understandable if he can't keep eyes open. But at least he makes an effort to actually understand the game by asking me questions. Now that is a good measure of a great husband, di ba? =)

No comments: