Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coffee Break

It has been a while since I had a leisurely time to enjoy an iced coffee at one of my fave cafes. During my break, I was able to indulge in what used to be my regular past time during my single and idle days. My poison is the Mocha Frost at Figaro. Yes as much as possible I patronize local products to help our economy. :D

I also like to read various magazines as I sip and savor my refreshing drink. I tend to gravitate towards the lifestyle mags which feature useful tips on everything from "how to make use of limited space in a condo" to "the latest electronic gadgets in the market". Technology Articles are very informative. They usually give valuable pointers about various products like digital cameras, Mp3 players, TV and the like. I've learned a few tricks or two just from browsing these magazines.

No comments: