Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Quail Eggs

Relatively speaking, I admit I am rather slow when it comes to whipping up a dish. The preparing and gathering of all the ingredients together is one of my pet peeves when it comes to cooking. Another pet peeve is washing all the utensils, the pots and pans, the chopping board after I'm done cooking. I hate that! :D

Peeling carrots and potatoes then dicing them into little squares. Chopping onions, garlic and tomatoes. Boiling the main ingredients like chicken, minced beef or beef brisket cubes. But arguably I am rather patient and tend to take my own sweet time. But nothing could prepare me for the really tedious process of de-shelling quail eggs. They are so small and their shells break into tiny pieces that stick like glue to the boiled egg! But I persevered!

All in all it took me like 2 1/2 hours just to prepare our dinner tonight.

Voila here's my own concoction of Beef with Quail Eggs:

No comments: