Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Scrubs

I've always been a big fan of medical shows on TV. I remember watching "St Elsewhere", "Chicago Hope" and "ER". Current times, I try to catch the latest episodes of "Grey's Anatomy", "Private Practice" and "Nurse Jackie".

But I'm not a big fan of hospitals. I only go there when it is absolutely necessary. Since I got married though, I need to go monthly for my check up with my OB-GYN who thankfully is a very kind and caring doctor.

But I can't really say the same for some nurses. Sometimes they can be quite stern when handling patients. I don't blame them since they need to go to work everyday in all cotton scrubs. And let's face it, their nursing uniforms are not exactly fashionable, to say the least. Besides they are overworked and tired from working really long hours. But nowadays cotton scrub uniforms have been modified and are more pleasing to the eyes. They even come in flowery designs which is a far cry from the plain blue scrubs.

No comments: