Tuesday, February 08, 2011

PC life

Since we used to relocate many times in the span of 30 years, computer recycling was the norm. I remember it was in the early 1990s when I got my first personal computer. It lasted about 2 and a half years before it conked out. Back then, I was still living it up under parental guidance so I could afford to replace it with an entirely brand new one. That second PC eventually also gave way after 3 years, unfortunately.

In the last ten years, I finally stayed put permanently in one location. Since 2001, I've gone through 3 so far. Now I am wiser and would rather save for the future. With the able help of a handy technician on call, I've learned to prolong the life span of my computer. I only buy the damaged parts instead of a brand new one.

I guess it's about time too!

No comments: