Thursday, March 17, 2011

Date

At the start of this year, I decided to set a rule unbeknownst to my clueless hubby. We would go out on monthly dates that doesn't involve hearing mass and grocery shopping. I usually time it around the 15th of the month which is our wedding date. Coincidentally this month, the 15th happens to be my mother in law's birthday. She turned 80 years old! So it made my 'plan' much easier to implement. We had lunch at President Tea House which is located at the Annex of SM North Edsa.



We feasted on crabmeat green soup, crispy noodles, shrimp balls dimsum and chinese style beef tenderloin.



Our table was located near the fish tank/aquarium where you had a few Lapu Lapu and King Fish swimming. They were quite oblivious of the fact that soon enough they will end up in some diner's belly. So out of pity, I didn't order any fish dish! Hehe



The Annex section of SM North Edsa is less crowded than the main part. It has brightly lit and spacious interiors. Here is a picture of the innovative lighting structures on the 4th floor which captured my attention.





Here are a couple of shots taken from the 4th floor. It shows the sprawling grounds of SM North Edsa as well as the MRT tracks that winds above the busy Edsa highway.

No comments: