Saturday, May 28, 2011

Subic tayo! (May 21, 2011)

I had barely settled back in my Q.C nest (after my month long trip to Singapore and my week long stay at the condo) when D and I joined our friends in an overnight stay at Subic in Zambales, last weekend. But hey I'm not complaining ha! Game ako basta sa mga road trips ba! :D

This was actually my second time in Subic. The last time, I believe was in May 2006 for my mother's birthday. This time we stayed at one of the Forest View villas on El Kabayo Road. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a living, dining room and kitchen. So it was more than enough for our big group of 8 adults and 1 child.

Our first day there we went to a couple of beach resorts. Since I'm not a beach person, we just decided to take pictures of the scenery.






























No comments: