Monday, June 27, 2011

Souvenirs

I've been back here for a week now but I haven't been in a blogging mode as I had to put on my housewife beret and attend to household chores. Even though I keep saying that D is quite self reliant, there are certain things that need the feminine touch so my hands were full, both literally and figuratively. :D

While staying at the condo and during the general cleaning I came across a virtual treasure trove of items which my sister and I purchased during our wanderlust years.

native decor from Bicol



A wall wooden carving from Bali, Indonesia



Pearly shells decor from Boracay



Coins holder from Dubai, United Arab Emirates



Wooden religious artifact from Jerusalem, Israel



Pewter souvenir from Singapore



Family of four wood figurine from a village near the Banaue Rice Terraces



Mini plate with stand from Vietnam



Wind chimes from various places



Shell wind chimes from Palawan



CD holder from Pampanga



Aladdin's lamp (without a genie) from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



Pewter bell from Singapore



This Kashmiri table from India is almost as old as my sister who turns 40 this year!



Camel inspired side table with bowl from Dubai, UAE



Bamboo rainmaker from Subic, Zambales


No comments: