Friday, October 14, 2011

The getting to know you chain

Courtesy of Toni from "Wifely Steps". Here are my answers.

1. Were you named after someone?
Yes, I was named after the English novelist "Daphne du Maurier".

2. How did you name your blog?
I wanted to document the precious and (not so precious) moments of my life.

3. Where did you meet your husband?
Friendster :D

4. How long were you guys dating before you got married?
10 months.

5. How did you bond?
Movies. Long telephone chats. Hearing Mass every Sundays.

6. If there is one song to describe your life right now what would it be?
Brandi Carlie: The Story



7. What did you first notice about your partner when you first met?
His mestizo features and his height. Well compared to my tiny frame, everyone is taller than me! :D

8. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Fly.

9. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
No.

10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be?
A flight attendant.

11. Do you remember where you first spent your paycheck?
I treated my family to dinner in some dimsum place in Singapore. We were based in Singapore then.

12. Favorite Social Network?
Facebuk.

13. Favorite place in Manila?
Inside any cinema.

14. What are your favorite TV Shows?
Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Survivor, Top Chef, Project Runway.

15. What’s your silliest pet peeve?
The misuse of the word 'safety'. They use it as a verb now! For instance, when people say 'di bale, basta safety kami' Arggghhh that irritates me to death!

16. What’s your favorite quote?
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breaths away"


17. What’s your favorite smell?
Fresh laundry.

18. Say a random thing about yourself:
I'm turning 43 next week!

19. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
Princess Diana.

20. If you could drop everything now and do something what would it be?
Go hang out with my sister in Hong Kong.

Now it’s your turn: in the comment box, answer one question AND if you want to ask me another question go ahead and do that as well and I’ll answer it!

If you do continue this chain in your blog, leave the link to your entry too. I’d love to read more about you.

No comments: