Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gratitude

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US, a holiday we don't celebrate in these parts of the world.

But deep down in my lil heart I always start the day by praying the rosary and a silent prayer of thanks for all the blessings I am lucky to enjoy.

I am thankful that I got a roof over my head.  Never mind if it is a tiny apartment.
I am thankful I got food on the table. Never mind if I pack on the pounds.
I am thankful I have clothes to wear. Never mind if some don't fit me anymore.

I am thankful I got a loving hubby. Never mind if sometimes he is 'makulit'.
I am thankful I have a generous sister. Never mind if she lives so far away.
I am thankful I have adorable parents. They always have been so supportive.

I am thankful, grateful and content for my life.

Period.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  =)

No comments: